Erith Town Football Club are offering BTEC and Personal Training courses to children age 16 to 19. Here at Erith Town we offer a clear pathway from youth to senior football. In just our second year, we are sitting 2nd in the National Youth Alliance League, top of the U23s league and reached the 1st round proper of the FA Youth Cup playing against Portsmouth FC, beating some huge names along the way.
On this programme players can expect coaching from UEFA qualified coaches, strength and conditioning sessions, weekly fixtures and player analysis. Off the pitch we can offer the boys a BTEC/NCFE qualification, personal training courses and work experience within sport and primary schools.
In the short space of time we have been active, we are on course to have over 42 graduates completing their BTEC qualification, the equivalent to three A levels. We pride ourselves on the fact we take two teams per year and two only, making our course much more closely acquainted for the boys, giving them increased chances of game time and success.
Our U23s side is currently made up of our 2nd year scholars as our first team manager is huge on youth and bringing the boys through to the first team. In just 18 months over 7 boys have featured for the 1st team, with two becoming regular starters.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Up to 10 hours of UEFA COACHING PER WEEK
- Weekly fixtures in the National Youth Alliance League
- FA Youth Cup opportunities
- Full training and match day kit set including protein shaker, foam roller and player data trackers
- BTEC within sport Equivalent to three A levels (enough to go to UK or US university), work experience opportunities
- Personal trainer qualification
- U23s and First Team opportunities
To register your interest now please call 07904121075 or email firstname.lastname@example.org