Following on from the recent resignation of Chris Myatt the League is looking to appoint a new Referee Secretary to lead a team responsible for :
- Taking overall charge of appointments of all League matches.
- Working with a team of a minimum of 3 so leadership is essential.
- Working closely with the Referee Development Officer at Kent FA.
- Helping support new younger referees on the League.
- Being part of the League Management Committee
- Dealing with club correspondence and low referee marks
- Recruiting new Referees for the League
The closing date for this vacancy is Monday 21st October at 5pm.
Please email : email@example.com if you are interested in joining our League.