Match Card Completion - Procedures (2012-09-13) (2012-12-31)
Will all Club Secretaries and Team Managers please note the following procedure for match cards.
1. There are 3 email addresses that you need to copy in with the match card. (see age groups for correct ones).
2. You must also copy in your opponents.
3. You have until Midnight on Tuesday to forward, otherwise you will be in breach of League rules and fined.
4. The League will be following up ALL match cards this season. If not received within 7 days, the match in question will be subject of an enquiry, and points gained may be removed.
5. There are separate instructions for all age groups which can be found on the website.
If you have any questions or queries then please direct them to your Match card Secretary.
Please ensure that in the subject of your email, you put the details of the fixture i.e. GLEBE VS CORINTHIAN - and the date of the fixture 8TH SEPTEMBER.
The Match Cards have been uploaded to the NEWS part of the website.
We would expect a few teething problems, but would hope that if we can get this right. Those clubs who do not comply will be receiving a phone call from me pretty early on in the season!!
Thank you for your co-operation.